After years of testing and providing real Italian travel experiences to our clients, we want to recommend some “examples” of itineraries that can be used as suggestions.
These are the ideas that we can use to shape the packages on needs and expectations of our clients, enhancing them with more activities and offering the right typologies and categories of hotels and properties.
Needless to say that we can elaborate any itinerary in Italy that is required by our clients.
The tours are for individual travelers, therefore there is not a minimum number of passengers requested nor a fixed departure date/day.
- CLASSIC (10 days/9 nights): Rome, Florence, Venice
- HISTORIC (10 days/9 nights): Sorrento, Pompei, Florence, Rome
- TASTE & FLAVOR (9 days/8 nights): Florence, Rome
- CLASSIC PLUS (12 days/11 nights): Rome, Siena, Florence, Venice
- WINE RESORTS (9 days/8 nights): Tuscany
- TUSCANY & MORE (12 days/11 nights) : Florence, Lucca, Cinque Terre, San Gimignano
- WINE LOVERS (9 days/8 nights): Florence, Chianti, Prosecco, Venice
- LAKES AND BEAUTY (11 days/10 nights): Como, Milan, Verona, Venice
- LAKE, CITIES AND FLAVORS (10 days/9 nights): Como, Milan, Bologna, Florence
- GOING SOUTH (12 days/11 nights): Rome, Sorrento, Sicily
- EXPLORE SICILY (8 days/7 nights): Sicily
- EAST – WEST (10 days/9 nights): Rome, Naples, Puglia (Bari)
- HEART OF ITALY (12 days/11 nights): Rome, Perugia, Assisi, Siena, Florence
- NORTH WEST (9 days/8 nights): Como, Milan, Turin, Barolo
- SURF & TURF (12 days/11 nights): Milan, Cinque Terre, Lucca, Florence
- Name of the tour
- Duration of the tour (if different)
- Number of people, room/bedding requested and hotel category
- Most of the visits, activities and excursions can be made in regular groups, small groups (8-12 people) or privately; please specify on the request the preferred solution
- Arrival date in Italy (if not yet known indicate the period range)
- Any additions or modification of this program