- Lecce, the most stunning Baroque city of southern Italy
- Charming and deluxe accommodation throughout the trip.
- Wonderful landscapes of ancient olive groves, vineyards and jagged coastlines
- Authentic country towns and villages of Gallipoli and Otranto
- Friendly people and great traditional Apulian culinary specialties
- Beautiful sandy beaches and turquoise sea
The Apulia region of south-eastern Italy has quite a story to tell, having been in hands of the Greeks, the Romans, the Ottomans, the Spaniards and other colorful peoples, all of which have contributed to the region’s dialects, flavorful cuisine, and distinctive architecture. This is Italy’s best kept secret for outstanding cycling. From Otranto, crossroads of culture, to the whitewashed houses along the coast that reach towards the rich blue sea; enchanting white sandy beaches near Gallipoli. You will enjoy superlative rides through sparsely inhabited countryside full of ancient olive groves, Mediterranean mache. The coastal roads with endless views will make you fall in love with the place.
|SEASON||APRIL THRU OCTOBER (except AUGUST)|
|DURATION||6 DAYS/5 NIGHTS|
|ITINERARY||GALLIPOLI – S.M. DI LEUCA – OTRANTO|
|LENGTH OF CYCLING||210 KM|
|ACCOMMODATIONS||4 STARS HOTELS|
|PRICE PER PERSON FROM||EURO 550|