(9 days – 8 nights)
3 nights in Rome, 3 nights in Florence, 2 nights in Venice
1 day – Rome
Arrival at Rome Fiumicino airport. Meeting with the driver and transfer by accessible minivan to the 4-star hotel in the city center. Accommodation in double rooms with shower cabin. Rest of the day at disposal.
2 day – Rome
In the morning, 4 hours internal visit of the Vatican Museums with local guide and accessible van. In the afternoon panoramic tour of Rome in an accessible van and with a local guide.
3 day – Rome
Free day to continue the visit of Rome, its museums (guide and transport quotation on request) or for an excursion in the surroundings of Rome (Tivoli and Villa d’Este) or even for a full day excursion by train to Naples with the visit at the Pompeii site or a visit of the Sorento and Amalfi Coast.
4 day – Rome/Florence
Free morning in Rome. Check out by midday and transfer to the train station.
Departure by fast train to Florence (about 2 hours). Upon arrival, meeting with the driver and transfer to a 4-star hotel in the center. Accommodation in double rooms with shower cabin. est of the day at disposal.
5 day – Florence
In the morning, 3 hours panoramic guided tour of Florence with an accessible van and local guide. Afternoon free time in Florence (without guide and van).
6 day – Florence
Free day to continue the visit of Florence and its museums (guide and transport quotation on request) or for an excursion in Tuscany. We suggest a full day excursion by minibus accessible to Pisa and Lucca or alternatively to Siena and San Gimignano or also Perugia and Assisi.
7 day – Florence/Venice
Free morning in Florence. Check out and transfer to the train station. Departure by fast train to Venice (about 2 hours). Upon arrival, private transfer by boat to a 4-star hotel in the center, a few steps from Piazza San Marco. Accommodation in double twin rooms with shower cabin. Rest of the day at disposal.
8 day – Venice
In the morning, 2 hours guided tour of Venice and Piazza San Marco area. Afternoon at disposal. An optional hostess service is available upon request to help clients visit the rest of Venice on their own using accessible public water transport.
9 day – Departure
Private transfer by boat to the airport and departure.
Prices are on request and vary based on season and minimum of participant. This itinerary can be organized with a minimum of 2 people traveling together
Basic pricing includes
- Accommodations in double or twin rooms in 4 stars hotel (centrally located)
- Daily breakfast in hotel
- Local transport with accessible vans with space for up to 2 tied wheelchairs and up to 4/5 seats + driver + 1 seat for local guide (In Venice transports by accessible boat)
- Travel from city to city on fast trains, 1st or 2nd class seats (depending on the class in which the accessible seats are located) and with up to 2 wheelchairs on the same train
- Guided tours as scheduled in English (other languages available on request)
Prices do not include
- air transportation to and from Italy
- local tourist taxes that are collected directly by the hotels
- tips to drivers and guides (where applicable)
- any service not mentioned in the “price includes”